Ironman Nachos Recipe
By June 23, 2013Published:
- Yield: 5 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
Yep, nachos are typically considered a healthy food, but they can be much healthier. Try out this recipe using collard greens.
- 8 oz Tortilla chips
- 1 can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 4 medium Tomatoes diced
- 1 1/2 cups Collard greens chopped, then measured
- 1 cup Mexican-style shredded cheese this is an optional ingredient. it can also be substituted for vegan or non-dairy cheese
- Preheat oven to 375
- To make cleanup easy, first line a cookie sheet with foil, then layer tortilla chips on the cookie sheet.
- Top tortillas with beans, chopped tomatoes and 1 cup of collard greens.
- Then add the cheese and top it off with the remaining ½ cup collard greens.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Eat with salsa and enjoy!